Summer is a great time to visit Sleepy Hollow. We offer a wide range of warm weather activities from Go-Karts to golf. These activities open Memorial Day Weekend and are open until Labor Day.
- Go-Karts – Sleepy Hollow has Des Moines’ only Go-Karts. Our Grand Prix style track is a quarter-mile long, filled with twists, and banked curves. Drivers are required to be 54′ tall, however, non-driving guests who do not meet the height requirement can co-pilot one of our two-seater cars with a licensed driver.
- Bumper Boats – Get your splash on with our water attraction. You’ll have the time of your life as you crash into your friends while you cool off on a hot summer day. Drivers must be 48″ tall but shorter youths may ride with an adult.
Golf Driving Range – Sleepy Hollow offers a full size target driving range so you can practice with your woods as well as your irons. We offer two basket sizes of range balls and have some clubs available for use.
- Miniature Golf- Enjoy our great 18 hole miniature golf course. It’s fun and relaxing with nice landscaping, fountains, and a man-made creek running through the course.
- Baseball/Softball Batting Cages – Sleepy Hollow offers three speeds of baseball machines and two slow-pitch softball machines. Take your cuts with the ski hill in the background.
- Climbing Wall – Our 30 foot tall climbing wall is set up with 3 levels of skill. Beginners can use any color hold, intermediate can blue holds and experts can use black holds. All climbers are fitted in a safety harness and attached to an automatic belay.
- Sand Volleyball Courts – Grab some friends and come play volleyball on one of our three sand courts.
- Laser Tag - Grab your gun and head into the woods for the ultimate game of Laser Tag! Teams battle each other with out hyper-realistic laser guns that can shoot up to 1000 feet.